Subscribe to Announcements
Directions & Hours
Contact the Library
Library Board of Directors
Friends of the Library
This table is used for column layout.
*Museum passes may be checked out for 3 days. Admission is free or discounted.
Click links to visit websites for more information.
Children's Museum of Southeastern Connecticut
- Niantic: 1 pass available. 1/2 price admission for 4 people.
Connecticut's Old State House
- Hartford: Free Admits 2 adults/2 children
Connecticut River Museum
- Essex: 1 pass available. 1/2 price for 2 adults and 2 children. Closed Mondays.
Connecticut State Parks and Forests
- 1 pass available. From CT DEEP as part of their "No Child Left Inside" initiative. Admits 1 vehicle [up to 12 passengers]
Florence Griswold Museum
- Old Lyme: 2 passes available to art museum
and historic home. Free admission 2 adults/2 children. Closed Mondays.
- Norwalk: 4 passes available. $2 off up to 6 people.
- 2 passes available. Discounted admission $5 off 4 admissions.
- 1 pass available for each day of the week - admission only on that day. 50% Discount: 2 adults/3 children. Closed Mondays in Winter.
The New Britain Museum of American Art
- 1 pass available. Free admission for 4. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art
- Hartford: 2 passes available to America's oldest art museum. Free admission 2 adults/2 children. Closed Mondays & Tuesdays.
Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History
- 1 pass available. Discounted admission for 4 ($5.00 off each.) Not available in February.
New Haven Museum & Historical Society
1 pass available. Free admission for 4.
Also - 20% coupons for the
CT Science Center in Hartford
*The Friends of the Library have generously provided most of these passes.
Acton Public Library, 60 Old Boston Post Rd, Old Saybrook, CT 06475 PH: (860) 395-3184
Virtual Towns & Schools Website